Project Management Executives Advisors
This service is simple and clear – often executives hear about project management and the strategic value of project management but some might not have enough time to explore the subject professionally. They might not have the necessary support to determine what is right for their organizations. They might also lack an understanding of what are the best approaches for implementing project management. Some questions they might face:
- Is project management valuable for my small or medium size organization?
- Is project management applicable in my industry or type of work we do?
- Should we mandate certification for our project staff?
- If we want certification, which are the best certifications for our organization?
- What is a PMO and should we implement one?
- Is the PMO temporary or permanent organizational form?
- How do we ensure our people have the right competence to deliver projects effectively?
- How should we measure project success?
Numerous other questions can come to mind, and sometime internal staff can answer these questions if they have the necessary expertise – but what happen if these internal resources do not have the necessary expertise?
SUKAD Principal Consultants – each with more than 25 years of global experience, can fulfill the role of executives advisors. To avoid potential conflict of interest, we would be happy to provide this service while excluding ourselves from any other project management related work for the client, if they can seems this is necessary.